Saturday, March 2, 2013

And the Award goes To....

 Last month was all about awards be it OSCARS or Liebster...
 Speaking My heart....  nominated me for 'The Creative Blogger Award'
 also Purple Assassin nominated me for the 'Liebster Award'









Thank you Girls and thank you all for reading and appreciating mindBLOWING!!!!
Here comes the tough part, answering the questions, well i hope i do justice to your interesting questions

Following are the questions from Speaking My Heart

1. One thing you truly love about yourself

   I think i'm a good daughter, i want to be the best though :)

2.  Biggest achievement

    When I spent my first salary on buying gifts for my family, that moment is very close to my heart

3. which one is more important: Truth that hurts or Lie that retains the smile? why?

    I prefer truth that hurts, although it will hurt for a while, but in the long run Truth will persist

Click Here for the questions and answers from Purple Assassin


Best Part, My nomination for 'Creative Blogger Award'

Travel With Me
Rainbow
Farzana & Aliasgar Mukhtiar
My Silhouette Dreams
Z


Enjoy!!!



6 comments:

  1. Love the look of your blog.
    thankyou for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a good daughter is world's best feeling..:)
    keep writing..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. (Twice) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Z: your welcome dear
    @aliasgar mukhtiar: you truly deserve this award :)'
    @Optimistic Existentialist: Thank you ver much
    @mani khanna: yesss indeed, thanks for the award again
    @Ajay: Thank you (Twice) :P

    ReplyDelete